Rug Hooking thru Unemployment

Welcome! I started this site to mark the progress on I rug I started when I was laid off from my job, (Yikes!) in October. It is to be my largest rug yet, estimated to measure 8' x 10' when it's completed. While I spend a great deal of my day searching for employment, I also spend time working on this rug. It has become a great source of joy and creativity. I hope to have found a job by the time I finish the rug. I will put updates to show my progress and also post some of my other pieces.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Boston Rug....

A big fat happy Boston Terrier surrounded by the green ivy of Harvard, a Boston Bean Pot, a cup of Tea and a Cod. Lady bugs are found on the top of the dome of the Capital Building so I thought I better put some in!! This rug measures 4' x 3.





No comments:

Post a Comment